Features and Benefits of Polar Remote Proportional Controls
Safety, efficiency, better manoeuvrability, lower operating costs–these are just some of the many benefits of Polar Remote proportional controls:
- Operators have a greater range of movement.
- One person can safely operate the crane–there is no need for someone else to guide the operator with hand signals or walkie–talkies.
- With one operator, greater efficiencies are realized and costs are reduced.
- The operator can work from a safe distance while still having a clear view of the load.
- Remote control systems require less training, saving on training time.
- Loading/unloading speeds are greatly improved.
- Polar Remote Control systems work with a crane’s existing hydraulic system.
- Systems can be installed on new or existing trucks, making them ideal for OEM or aftermarket installations.