Big Power. Big Savings.
- The biggest HIAB heavy capacity crane ever – 90tm capacity – can extend out 34.5m and up to a height of 38m. Made for heavy, bulky loads.
- 40% lower installation costs – save approximately 180 hours over a standard crane
- Save on lifetime ownership costs
- Maximum stability and maximum height – even in confined spaces – with new VSL+
- Pinpoint precision + stability with no operator correction – even at full reach – with the new LSS stability system
The HIAB X-HiPro 1058 is the biggest high-capacity truck-mounted crane ever. Its newest features add value to the crane and profitability to your business. The HIAB X-HiPro 1058 is faster, cleaner, more precise and more stable than ever before – even in the tightest conditions. And it delivers unprecedented capacity, horizontal and vertical reach.
Big Updates Improve Safety, Flexibility + Stability To Protect Your Product, Your Equipment And Your Business
New hydraulic easy-tilt auxiliary legs are integrated into the hydraulic and electronic systems, providing quick, easy control and critical support. The new VSL+ safety system automatically senses leg positions and adjusts crane capacity to actual load stability. And the new HIAB LSS stability system needs no operator correction for unintentional lever movement. It automatically senses change and counteracts it.
Set Up, Load And Unload More Quickly And Easily
A new bolted, integrated sub-frame allows your crane to act as a single unit, ensuring a perfect fit and reducing delivery and installation times. The new base-mounted oil tank means simpler installation, easier access and maintenance. And set-up and stowing become infinitely faster with two new features: a 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span that nearly doubles extension time; and an easy folding jib system that lets you fold your crane without having to remove hoists and pulleys.
- 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span almost doubles extension speed + saves time on set-up and stowing
- Auxiliary easy-tilt stabilizer legs support heavier loads + make set up easier
- New features that let you load and unload more quickly and easily with greater safety, flexibility + precision
- Plus all the safety, durability, quality + performance features unique to HIAB cranes
- All the value, nationwide service and support you’ve come to expect from ARW
Innovations That Save Big On Lifetime Ownership
These latest innovations build on HIAB’s already unparalleled features, like Automatic Speed Control, Space 5000 intelligence, Pump Flow Distribution, Full Sequence Cylinders and Boom Deployment Assistant. And they bring value every day at work, in the long run, and in resale.
Lifting Capacity: 18,000 kg @ 4.4 m / 2,480 kg @ 23.8 m