Puts You At The Top Of Your Game
- The second of HIAB’s HIAB’s ‘Big Five’ heavy capacity cranes – 80tm capacity – for heavy, bulky loads, + a 34m outreach and a 38m vertical reach
- Faster installation time + lower lifetime ownership costs
- Top flexibility, speed + safety with eight easy-install folding jibs
- Consistent speed, safety + precision wherever or whatever your delivery
- Pinpoint precision + stability – even at full reach – with no operator correction – with the new
- LSS stability system
The X-HiPro 858 is the second of three new HIAB high capacity cranes, and it’s loaded with new value-added features that raise the profitability of your business. It’s designed with the operator in mind: smooth, unmatched control, maneuverability, safety and reliability with heavy loads – even in tight situations.
New Features Mean Protect Your Product, Your Equipment And Your Business Better Than Ever
Get quick, easy control with hydraulic, easy-tilt auxiliary legs can be hydraulically that are integrated into both the hydraulic and electronic systems for critical support. The new VSL+ safety system automatically senses leg positions and adjusts crane capacity to the actual stability of the load. And the new LSS stability system senses unintentional lever movement and automatically counteracts it – with no need for operator correction.
Set Up, Load And Unload More Quickly And Easily
Your crane acts as a single unit with anew bolted, integrated sub-frame. That minimizes delivery and installation times and means your crane always has a perfect fit. A new base-mounted oil tank simplifies installation, access and maintenance. And stowing and set-up are infinitely faster with a new 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span that nearly doubles extension time, plus an easy folding jib system that lets you fold your crane without having to remove hoists and pulleys.
- 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span almost doubles extension speed + saves time on set up and stowing
- Auxiliary easy-tilt stabilizer legs support heavier loads + make set up easier
- New features that let you load and unload more quickly and easily with greater safety, flexibility + precision
- Plus all the safety, durability, quality + performance features unique to HIAB cranesall the value, nationwide service and support you’ve come to expect from ARW
Innovations That Add To The Lifetime Ownership Costs
These new innovations build on HIAB’s already unparalleled features, like Automatic Speed Control, Space 5000 intelligence, Pump Flow Distribution, Full Sequence Cylinders and Boom Deployment Assistant. They bring value to your business every day and better value for resale.
Lifting Capacity: 18,000 kg @ 3.6 m / 2,060 kg @ 23.8 m
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 24.0 m