- Save Time using a reliable Multilift hooklift for job site collection and deliveries.
- Be More Productive and Reduce Costs by handling more product with fewer trucks.
- Purchase with Confidence as Multilift has the highest re-sale value in the market.
- Total Coverage with the strongest truck mounted hooklift sales & service network in Canada.
The Multilift XR30 hooklift is a new development based on the highly successful XR21S and XR26S models.
The ‘30’ in the XR30 stands for the tonnage. The XR range replaces the current generation of Leebur and Multilift.
The XR30 is compatible with the modern PLC and CAN–bus systems with which all trucks are now equipped. The CAN–bus control system ensures that the brand is ready for the future. The hooklift and truck electronics are fully separated. A new, modern and ergonomically designed control unit was also developed for the XR series, offering greater ease of use and precision.
With new self–diagnostic tools in the system controls and the standardized CAN–bus cable harnesses, it is now easier to find malfunctions.
Durability and system life are also improved by enhanced steel construction in terms of geometrics and the use of cast steel parts in places vulnerable to high strain.
The XR30 also offers a revolutionary new assembly concept. The groundwork of the entire sub–frame is provided with a holed pattern and the chassis is assembled using bolt fixings. Splashboards, side screens, tool kits and sail racks are also fixed with bolts. All system and construction parts are cast at component level. This produces the best possible conservation of the entire installation.
And with the help of friction relief, the front of the container is slightly lifted during horizontal movement. This makes for a quieter and smoother operation, as well as increasing the life–span of the system.
Other features include:
- Low weight for its lifting capacity to maximize payload potential
- High quality top coat painting as a standard feature
- Innovative options, like automatic sequence control, fast speed, fast tipping and friction relief to ensure a frictionless body change
- Options can be selected independently to meet your exact needs
Vehicle Type: Tri-Axle, Tandem-Tandem or Tri-Drive
Max load: 32,660 kg / 72,000 lbs