One Big, Long Powerful Reach
- Compact heavyweight – 57tm capacity reaches a huge 33.7m out + 36.5m vertical
- Extend one direction or two with flexible, versatile arm + manual jib extension
- Faster installation time + fewer lifetime ownership costs
- Efficiency, optimal fuel consumption + fuel savings of up to thousands of litres per year
- Remote-control precision + stability with no operator correction
The HIAB X-HiPro 638 is a compact ‘light’ heavyweight remote controlled crane with an unprecedented reach – 57tm horizontal + up to 36.5 vertical with the folding jib extension. That reach comes with a lot of flexibility and manoeuvrability too. Lock in or angle out and up with stability and precision.
With New Innovations In Safety, Flexibility + Stability, Hiab Has Reached New Heights When It Comes To Protecting Your Equipment And Your Business
Easy to install, store and operate, the HIAB X-HiPro 638 is designed for speed, performance, durability and safety with the operator in mind. Easy-tilt auxiliary legs can be hydraulically tilted for quick, easy control, and are integrated into the hydraulic and electronic systems for critical support. The new VSL+ safety system automatically senses leg positions and adjusts crane capacity to actual load stability. And the new LSS stability system automatically senses unintentional lever movement and counteracts it – with no operator correction.
Set Up, Load And Unload More Quickly And Easily
A new bolted, integrated sub-frame lets your crane act as a single unit, ensuring a perfect fit and minimizing delivery and installation times. A new base-mounted oil tank means simpler installation, easier access and maintenance. And setting up and stowing become infinitely faster with a new 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span that nearly doubles extension time Plus all the value, service and support you’ve come to expect from ARW.
- 9-metre chain-driven stabilizer span almost doubles extension, saving set-up and stowing time
- Auxiliary easy-tilt stabilizer legs support heavier loads + make set up easier
- New features let you load and unload more quickly and easily with greater safety, flexibility + precision
Innovations That Add To The Lifetime Ownership Costs
These new innovations go a long way in building on HIAB’s already unparalleled features, like Automatic Speed Control, Space 5000 intelligence, Pump Flow Distribution, Full Sequence Cylinders and Boom Deployment Assistant. And they bring value – at work every day and in the long run – even to resale.
Lifting Capacity: 10,100 kg @ 5.1 m / 1,580 kg @ 22.2 m
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 24.0 m