XS 422 Picker Truck
- Best performance in its class, balancing power and precision
- Be more productive with up to 21m of reach with 8 hydraulic extensions
- Unrivalled stability with its 6.5, 7.0 and 8.0 metre stabilizer span options
- Maximum precision and durability with robust rack and pinion slewing system, run in an oil bath
- Improved maintenance with large slide pads on the boom system, and JIC couplings
The HIAB XS 422 crane is comprised of several control system variants and options from HiPro control systems to the Classic. With great balance, power and precision, the HIAB XS 422 truck crane delivers unparalleled productivity. The design of the HIAB XS 422 truck crane is based on a double link concept. With almost 21 metres in hydraulic outreach, this truck crane offers up to eight hydraulic extensions.
One of the biggest main characteristics of the HIAB XS 422 truck crane is its supreme stability. With stabilizer span options for 6.5 metres, 7.0 metres and 8.0 metres, this crane beats most truck cranes in terms of steadiness. With a versatile range of options and features, the HIAB XS 422 truck crane provides freedom to the operator through built in applications for any task.
The HIAB XS 422 is available in two models. The standard model consists of 4-8 hydraulic extensions and is ideal for working sites at high altitudes for long hours. The P boom model is excellent for hauling large and bulky loads in closed spaces.
Lifting Capacity: 12,000 kg @ 2.9 m / 1,202 kg @ 20.8 m
Max Hydraulic Outreach: 20.8 m